visitors

 

According to Nicoi Business Journals Apple Company has already informed to those partners company who used to sell I phones. Along with this recently launched Apple S E won’t be developed.

Along with the decrease on the sale of apple the share price is also decreasing. Not only apple but the partner who used to help in the development of apple is also facing the decrements on the shares of the company.

Recently on January the development of I phone 6s and 6s plus is been decreased by 30%.

But on the second month the development is been increased to its same position. For the first time on 13 years the apple company assumed the loss on this product.

There are various smartphone introduced in the market which is the main reason for the decrease on the sales of I phone.

There are many suppliers of I phone in different countries where the company has already informed about the development of I phone.Apple-Store

Post a Comment

 
Top